The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Santa's Reindeer

Just use red wool for the nose, and he's Rudolph!

Medium difficulty.

{pattern here}

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say I absolutely love this blog- the patterns you post are adorable- I just wish I had more time to make them all (currently trying out your snowman pattern...)
    Please keep on posting more!
    Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherry,

    Thank you for your lovely comment :)

    I love adding my findings here too, there's sooo many wonderful free patterns for amigurumi out there.

    Cheers,
    Jane :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin