The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Wednesday 23 March 2011

One Bad Egg

It only takes one bad egg to ruin the lot, so watch out for this little devil!

(geddit? devilled eggs? ok, not that funny)

{free pattern here}

6 comments:

  1. Well, I thought it was punny, oh, I mean, funny. :P

    These little suckers are cute, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They´re so cute and funny looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need major help with the instructions. . .I really think I'm a IDIOT! I just cant get it right and it seems so simple!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What in particular did you need help with, Jenny?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin