The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Saturday 17 December 2011

Murray the Merry Reindeer

This adorable Christmas reindeer pattern is by the very talented Dawn Toussaint.

I'm planning to have one finished in time to decorate this year!

{free pdf pattern here}

requires free registration at ravelry.com

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely Reindeer, Thank you so much for sharing the pattern.

    I am Danish, and I usually translate these pattern to Danish, may I put a danish translation on my blog? strikkesinen.blogspot.com - I will off course link to this site and also link to the designer of the pattern

    Wish you a Merry Christmas
    Kind regards
    Bente Poulsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bente,

    You'd have to contact the actual designer to get permission.

    And although I'd appreciate the link, you wouldn't be under any obligation to do that ;)

    Have a great Chrissy!

    Hugs,
    Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this one! It was too cute not to make!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin